The Embassy of the United States of America offers used household furniture, office furniture, supplies, and equipment for sale.
The Sealed Bid Sale is open to the public for viewing and bidding on Monday, December 10, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; and Tuesday, December 11, 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the U.S. Embassy.
All furniture, supplies, and equipment will be sold in lots.
The Sealed Bid Sale will be conducted under the following conditions:
- Property sold on an as-is, where-is basis for cash payment without refund or warranty;
- Purchaser shall pay any customs duties, local taxes, or other charges imposed by the government of Pohnpei or the FSM;
- Successful bidder must pay the full bid amount in cash, exact amount, on Wednesday, December 12, 2018, within Cashier working hours;
- All fully paid items must be removed from the premises immediately following payment;
- The U.S. Embassy reserves the right to reject any or all bids.