In commemoration of the 245th U.S. Independence Day (July 4th), the U.S. Embassy in Kolonia invites citizens and residents of the Federated States of Micronesia ages 13-18 to a virtual art contest.
Prize for Virtual Art Contest: Samsung A20 Cellphone (1 winner only)
Winner will be announced on July 2, 2021
THEME: “Vaccines Bring Us Closer”
DEADLINE: Please submit the drawings by email to KoloniaPAS@state.gov by Noon June 23, 2021 (Pohnpei Time)
- Include your Name, Age, Email Address and FSM State.
- Drawing/Painting or Digital Art submitted must be original and NOT previously used in other competitions.
- Drawing/Painting or Digital Art must not be traced.
- Contestant is allowed to submit more than one Drawing/Painting or Digital Art if desired.
- The artist must submit a photo of him/herself along with the artwork to KoloniaPAS@state.gov.
- U.S. Embassy Kolonia reserves the right to ask for proof of age for winning contestant, if needed.
- By participating in the contest, you allow the U.S. Embassy Kolonia to publish your Drawing/Painting or Digital Art on official social media platforms, website and local newspaper.
For further inquiries, please contact the following:
Abigail Kim-Lambert, Public Diplomacy Assistant
U.S. Embassy Kolonia at 691-320-2187