- The Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) has no confirmed COVID-19 cases within its borders.
- United Airlines Full Island Hopper Service (Guam-Chuuk-Pohnpei-Kosrae-Kwajalein-Honolulu) will serve the FSM approximately twice per month for departing passengers only. (Check United Airlines for updated information)
- United Airlines Short Island Hopper service (Guam-Pohnpei-Chuuk-Guam) will serve the FSM approximately four times per month for departing passengers only. (Check United Airlines for updated information.)
- United Airlines suspended all international pet and outbound human remain shipments.
- Travelers should be prepared for the possibility that United Airlines could reduce/suspend service to the FSM on short notice.
- Air Niugini suspended service February 13 to the FSM due to low passenger demand.
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- As of August 7, the FSM’s ban on passenger disembarkations at all ports of entry remains in effect until September 30, 2020.
- Yap Department of Health Services: 350-2115/2114
- Chuuk Department of Health Services: 330-2210/2216/2217
- Pohnpei Department of Health Services: 320-2214/2215/2216
- Kosrae Department of Health Services: 370-3199
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- state.gov Country Information and Travel Advisory page
Last Updated: August 12, 2020